Greetings LIGHT captains!
Welcome to a new update for Idle LIGHT: the last gods. Here is a brand new list of changes, additions and fixes!
Thank you so much for testing this version and translating the game to different languages!
Changelog (Build #0082)
- [x] added Unit selling option – sell a Unit to get some sparks!
- [x] you can not sell all of your Units! You need to keep at least 1 Unit
- [x] the spark value of course depends on level, evolution…
- [x] go to the Unit details menu and scroll to the sell section
- [x] OR hold the Unit in the list to activate SELL MODE – now you can select multiple Units to sell
- [x] added ‘Total Units sold’ and ‘Total Sparks from Units’ statistic
Why Unit selling? A future update will give you a maximum limit on how many Units you can keep. That means there has to be an option to remove your Units when you exceed this limitation.
Aye! Fight with me! Fight with me! Fight with me!
Please all welcome the one and only PEGLEG PETE!
- [x] added 1 new LIGHT Unit: Pegleg Pete
- [x] he only has 1 evolution for now and he will attack you with his pegleg!
- [x] added Pete to the ‘No vacations’ quest
- [x] added a totally new quest: ‘Danger from above’ – guess what the danger is ;D
More Additions & Bug fixing
- [x] changed App icon to PEGLEG PETE
- [x] removed all material descriptions and replaced them with category descriptions
- [x] updated UI look of reward cards
- [x] updated UI look of the Source Research menu
- [x] removed the huge advanced research block on a source without any certificate – you can now unlock your first luminosity intensity level like any other property
- [x] fixed wrong Unit count on the GOT IT popup
- [x] fixed missing translation statistic
Thanks for reading and stay safe!